Please read our Terms and Conditions below.
- Adventure Safari Ltd reserves the right to adjust the tour schedule should it be necessary due to road, weather or tide conditions.
- Adventure Safari Ltd shall not be held responsible for any property lost or damaged while on tour.
- Passengers on our tours should arrive with suitable footwear for walking in the bush. Some of the tracks we use are steep, uneven and may be slippery. We strive to avoid any incidents so ask our passengers to wear appropriate footwear. Adventure Safari Ltd is not responsible for any injuries suffered by passengers while on tour.
- We ask passengers to please follow their guides instructions while on tour. Should a passenger leave the tour group, Adventure Safari Ltd is no longer responsible for their actions.
- We strive to provide correct information on our brochures. However, it is occasionally possible some parts of the brochure information may be incorrect due to reasons beyond our control. Please visit this website for the latest tour information.
Postponements and Cancellations
- We do have a minimum number requirement of 2 for our tours to depart. If this minimum is not met, we will contact the traveller using the details they have provided. As many bookings come in the few hours before departure, decisions are usually made only 1 or 2 hours before departure. Options are offered including postponement or cancellation.
- Cancellations and adjustments to bookings can be made by the traveller at least 15 hours before departure without any cost to the traveller.
- Cancellations or adjustments to booked tours must be received at least 15 hours before departure in order to receive a full refund. Occasionally we can make adjustments within 15 hours before departure, but this is dealt on a case-by-case basis.
- While we welcome “upgrades” or extensions to booked tours (subject to availability), those wishing to shorten their tour experience while on their booked tour will not be entitled to any discount or refund.